Revived?
Sigh. Just typing that last sentence alone reminds me of what is to come next year. On the other hand, there are only 14 days left till the retests. Time really does flies. I hope everybody make it through this time. It is the last mile. Don’t give up.
Before I launched into something rather unpleasant, I wish to say a few words about my sister. Quite weird, I know to suddenly drag one’s family member into a post. These few years I have watched her grow and mature. (Nearly taller than me now, just a few more centimeters to go.) I must admit, she is really amazing. I have always been envious of her. She is like perfect? Looks, grades, friends, CCA, character. She is good at everything, I guess. >.>
Here’s a picture of her:
Oh yea, her name is Li Min. =)
I have a few words to say. I am not trying to talk bad about anybody here or take sides. As I said before, I do not know what happened before the conflict and so I cannot judge nor take anybody’s sides. Therefore, I only can remain as a neutral party. But as a friend of yours, that does not mean I cannot be a friend of X right? If you wish to bicker over this issue, then I have nothing else to say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home