Saturday, July 28, 2007

Breakdown

I can be so insensitive sometimes. I think I am losing control. I actually went and annoyed a few people today, with quite negative consequences of course. At times, I think I am unaware of my insensitivity and at other times, I just cant help but to be like that. Dunno why but I think my character kind of sux. (sorry han wei and whoever i offended today.)

Stage farewell was held today. Kind of bittersweet. I agreed with what was said. Stage seemed at times to be a kind of sanctuary where one could forget about all the troubles and worries for a while. Guessed that I have grown to like stage now.

I wish at times I could bare everything out here. But this ain't my private diary. (I dun have 1 anyway) I cant just write every single thought and desire I have. All I can say is, I think I am having a personal crisis right now. (which is not saying much, isn't it.)

I think Toh-Heng knows about the drawing; maybe Mr Seng told her. Her tone changed quite dramatically this week. I am sure some of you all also noticed. But then, I realized that she is actually quite good and devoted to GP. (shocking, isn't it.)

I overestimated myself. I cant handle 4H2 + Chinese. It's killing me. Why didn't I follow the norm. Why. The snowballing of everything makes me unable to handle other stuff outside school stuff. I hate doing sub-standard tutorials; hence i rather not do. Which is also as bad. My mood that is most likely to continue: cranky and weird. (kinda of like Ms Williams, i guess)

I mean, if I have the time, If only I have the time. I could actually settle down and read my geography notes properly for once, provided I go download it and print it first, instead of just relying on my crapping skills which is bound to fail someday. I could actually read my history notes more than just once. And most importantly, I can actually read more than just the life section of the newspaper. (you get the point, I have no time)

I actually do prefer the times when I can blog about happy things. Believe me. I actually do. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home