Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tired, and thus rubbish came out

Eventful week. Never been so tired. And disappointed after getting back the results. I guessed some would share the same sentiments as me. Overall, I think I only did marginally passable, with the exception of economics. This just goes to show that studying in the last 3 days does not help you. But who has the heart to go study like 1 whole month before the exams. Not me.

As time passes, I got to know more of my classmates. From divided loyalties, I think I can see some possible meshing of cliques and groups le. I guess that’s good? But really, some of the teasing should stop or at least dun get overboard. After all, we are all one class, even if we are still divided.

I want to say sorry here, if I had appeared undoubtedly shameless in school. I usually try to control myself and do not do it on purpose. If you are one of those who feel offended, I apologized once again.

The 2nd issue. Tzy’s guide to motivating yourself.

Disclaimer: Potentially harmful to your body, do not follow it too much.

General

Before I starting talking about respective subjects, here is a few broad general trends. If you have really nice parents that forces you to study, this guide is not for you. Or you have already intended to be the top scholar and thus you will easily have the motivation you need.

Math

“You never study right?” I am sure some of you heard this phrase by your teachers. I heard it too. Well you could use this to spite yourself. If not, just take heart that your U is one of those 70% U. Here’s the catch phrase: WE ARTS STUDENTS WILL BEAT THE SCIENCE STUDENTS IN THE PROMOS. I am 100% sure.

Economics

Study for it as a farewell gift to sweet little Mdm Lioe. If not, pray that our new econ tutor is nicer than her.

Geography

I can help u. Momo is a monstrosity found in the geo department, who gets paid for being the most negative a negative externality can gets. If the econs department does a check, they will find that total welfare loss has already reached infinity and there is complete market failure. Hence we should remove negative externality and do the market (AJC) a service and stop causing its failure.

But since the negative externality is not removed yet, we can only take heart in the belief that good will triumph over evil one day.

History/CSE

Mr Seng has been quite sad lately. “I find myself wondering that is it the students’ fault or is it that I am a lousy teacher and cannot teach.” Well, we will not repeat history (pun intended). We will not be the class with the highest failure rate and the lowest C and D rates. Oh yea, none of the Cs came from Daniel’s class. Sad. Do your part for history/cse so that he will not be so emo next term.

GP

Kill Mrs Toh. But highly impossible. So I guess we just see how things go as time progresses.

Chinese

Kill me instead.

Terms:

Mrs Toh – my new gp tutor

Mr Seng – the history/cse tutor

Momo – a monstrosity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home