Monday, July 2, 2007

I wonder what it will be like to travel all around the world. My father asked me if I would consider being an air steward for a few years after graduation. Wow, a really good way to enjoy life.

Anyway, there was plenty of time on the trip to the airport. Too much time leads to boredom. So one might think. One thinks, one reflects on his past actions and about the future? Maybe. That
's what the wise ones say.

I cant believe I cant make it to the first class outing. I mean being the first one, it holds quite a significance right. Then again, Benedict also cannot make it. Go there also quite sianz. At least, got Mahjong session to make it up for it.

We study so hard to go uni. after uni, go work. after work to support yourself, retire and die. life's like that? if u dun fulfil any of this. e.g get poor grades cant go uni. u are considered a failure. Sad right. then u do the above also very sad. then wats the meaning of living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home