Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Aftermath

Saw what Mr. Wee, my math teacher, wrote on a peer tutee’s paper today. (Yes, I am a peer tutor, though a particularly lousy one.) It went along the line of “Is Zhen Yang teaching you? How come left so many blanks? If he is not, come and see me.” Oh shit. Have I forgotten my duty as a peer tutor? I supposed that I am not apt at teaching math but still I think I shall put in more effort as from now on. Feeling guilty now, Lol.

Oh yea. I really really really suck at pool.

It is 4am now. Must really go sleep soon. Lol. The aftermath of the photo posting post was that now everybody want to see the real deal. Hence, i have decided to post another photo, this time more presentable. >.>

Presenting to you, the three little pigs. (Er, actually two pigs only.)

Now for the important stuff. I really need help to get started on my holiday homework, if not, I will become a dead pig. I guess it is the motivation to just sit down there and do it seriously. But still, it is just too hard. >.>

I suddenly have the urge to play Mahjong/Bridge. Anybody interested?

Went out just now to celebrate Fiona’s birthday, she seem very happy and everything. I supposed it must be that people remembered and the presents and etc. Anyway, I realized something during the celebration. Something weird, I supposed. When you consider yourself as a clique, isn’t it weird that you find yourself unable to talk freely to a follow member of that clique? When I was sitting there with him alone, we totally had nothing to talk about and thus didn’t talk. It is so damn awkward.

It is sad that you do not get the point that I was driving at. Anyway, I didn’t know that X visits my blog. Well, I am honored. I would like to take this opportunity to ask “e-1-u-r-talking-abt” and X if they would like to both come down to a negotiation table and talk things out. Well, you never know. Maybe discussing issues in a calm and diplomatic manner could resolve some of the misunderstandings and tension. Hence, I feel that that would be the best solution right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home