Near end of Sem 1
So I am supposed to studying for the finals. I strongly suspect I am in some state of denial now before I scramble and start some massive panic dance for before the examinations. I could video down and post on YouTube for you.
Since starting university, I have learnt two key things:
1) You don't know anything, you are dumb and there's a lot to learn, and you can never finish.
2) Sometimes, the harder it is, the more you learn out of it. Versus when it is easier, you don't get anything out of it. Does it apply only to studies? Ha ha.
Christmas is coming!
My favorite time of the year :)
I cant wait.
Since starting university, I have learnt two key things:
1) You don't know anything, you are dumb and there's a lot to learn, and you can never finish.
2) Sometimes, the harder it is, the more you learn out of it. Versus when it is easier, you don't get anything out of it. Does it apply only to studies? Ha ha.
Christmas is coming!
My favorite time of the year :)
I cant wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home