Friday, September 9, 2011

FOW

FOW is a play I watch for my module.
I don't wish to use the exact name of the play or the module because I don't wish for it to link from Google or something.

Anyway, the essay that I need to write about this play will constitute 25% of the marks for the module.
Oh my god, isn't that exciting?

So yea, I want to capture down some lingering thoughts before everything goes to waste.
I thought the FOW was good, it has been a long time since I watched such a play.
First, the play starts without you knowing that it has started, and starts to draw you in slowly. (pardon the many starts)
And when you least expects it, the whole carpet is pulled from below and surprise! Although it can fail at times, and the whole scenario is hard to pull off, but one really does marvel at the thought that goes into it.

I like the idea of a play within a play within a play (maybe there was only 2) or the fact that the actors were playing themselves at the same time. Oh shit too tired. Carry on tmr. -.-

3 Comments:

Blogger r[a] said...

whattt theee.. lol you drew me into the post and pulled the carpet beneath my feet with the ending -.- grrr! lol...

September 9, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Morgan Scarlite said...

Try a dream within a dream within a dream...and you get inception!

September 10, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Tzy said...

sorry Rachel LOL

September 10, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home