Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Something about love

When the blog is not updated, it usually means that my days are flying too fast.
Is being single really that tormenting?
It seems like love has be socially constructed to be romantic love and one must experience the fiery passions of romance, if not, one's life is not worth living.
I can almost hear somebody echoing the advantages of being single (spend less money, more free time, I think I should list more substantial support for this side. Ha ha) and of course the wonders of being in a relationship. (emotionally, physically, sexual LOL)
I shall summon some food for thought:
Fall in love. Many times. Make mistakes when you are young. After all, without the experience, how are you going to know which is the right one?
Just wait for the right one. Some things need time. Or fate. You cannot rush into relationships. Maybe you are not mature enough yet.
It is better to have loved and lost, than to never love at all.

Actually I should really be do my 25% tutorial. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Scarlite said...

Rachel love food for thought. by the way...............................................................................................................................................
You can go eat with her one day. AND TREAT ME!!!!

September 28, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home