This was written a few days ago
I am actually re-typing this because the web page crashed earlier. With curses and swears flying in all direction as well. But the main point of this point is that I can't sleep. And thoughts like taking people for granted has been flying in my head in all directions as well.
I realized how important my family was to me when my sister got into an accident when I was army. I realized how much I took them for granted when I lost them during army times. Only when it is no longer there, will I see how much I didn't appreciate it.
I mean the same goes for a lot of things elsewhere in my life. A certain someone whom I learnt much from but also messed up much. A group of certain people whom I missed out on knowing when I had the chance. Many chances to change things etc.
I am going to press post now. If this crash again, I will throw my iPhone out of the window.
*And it did fail, because ISO5 cant do blogger.

2 Comments:
U just have to make your post super-highlighted, don't you ? HAHA
Next time you throw your iPhone, call me.. i'll catch it downstairs.
Kthxbye
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home