Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Feel Dumb

If this post is about how unsure I am about sociology, it should be 1 million words or even longer. Then again, it is frustrating to not know what is it that you are studying. If I were to go back to the problem of laziness and procrastination, I would be hitting the nail on the spot. But as much as I hit the nail so many times, I have yet to pluck it out. Of course, this post will not be about self denial and self attack. That is way too depressing.

Hence, today's post would be on... how university makes me feel stupid? Seriously, not that I am not humbled by how much I know I don't know or even understand. But the extent of what I don't get is way too alarming, it is just too big a gap until it is flashing red like a big fat alarm. On the bright side, I am back to watching TV serials to de-stress. Glee, Big Bang Theory, and this new series called Downton Abbey which is set many many years ago, think World War 1.

Hopefully I turn smarter soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger nixus said...

YES YOU WILL GET THERE ZHENYANG. dont worry la you're not stupid. things will get better okay!

October 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home