Life after finals
Hey friends! My examinations has ended, and with that, I find life to suddenly come to a standstill.
Not that I have not been looking forward to this day, but somehow, playing games, going out, buying stuff, hanging out with friends doesn't appeal to me that much.
I know they will be enjoyable, and I will enjoy them when it comes, but something seems to be missing.
I wonder..
No, I am not finding the meaning to life.
But I think I want something more.
If you haven't seen this mash-up from Glee, then you will need to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zjKkLCoQ&ob=av2e
Not that I have not been looking forward to this day, but somehow, playing games, going out, buying stuff, hanging out with friends doesn't appeal to me that much.
I know they will be enjoyable, and I will enjoy them when it comes, but something seems to be missing.
I wonder..
No, I am not finding the meaning to life.
But I think I want something more.
If you haven't seen this mash-up from Glee, then you will need to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zjKkLCoQ&ob=av2e

1 Comments:
Make yourself useful and help think of what we can do for christmas/new year.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home