2nd book out
So it's like my 2nd bookout already.
But this time its quite short.
Still, I just have to bite my teeth and keep going.
Halfway mark already, just 4.5 weeks to go.
Then wat?
I think I will be missing the StAJe birthday celebration tmr.
It's rather disappointing.
Since I have not seen them in quite a while.
Somemore there are birthdays.
Sorry guys =(
And the A level results are coming out soon i guess.
I am getting nervous.
Not just about the results but also after that.
It kinda sux to have like no plan.
Haha.
Going into the military made me appreciate civilian life a lot more.
Not just the food, although we would be inside moaning about which of our favourite food that we miss. Like HotplateTofu?
Gtg.
But this time its quite short.
Still, I just have to bite my teeth and keep going.
Halfway mark already, just 4.5 weeks to go.
Then wat?
I think I will be missing the StAJe birthday celebration tmr.
It's rather disappointing.
Since I have not seen them in quite a while.
Somemore there are birthdays.
Sorry guys =(
And the A level results are coming out soon i guess.
I am getting nervous.
Not just about the results but also after that.
It kinda sux to have like no plan.
Haha.
Going into the military made me appreciate civilian life a lot more.
Not just the food, although we would be inside moaning about which of our favourite food that we miss. Like HotplateTofu?
Gtg.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home