Friday, January 2, 2009

After Phil

Ok Pc.
That was indeed enjoyable.
And I will think about what you had said.
Because I do feel bad, and also because of whatever has happened so far.
And thank for father again for me.

Oh I will be enlisting on the 7th.
I hope I survive long enough to come out again.
Sounds so melodramatic, but then again, I figured the experience will be something like:
Eww, hate me, somebody save me, sigh, its helpless, i give up, omg, its over?, sigh, i will miss it.
Things kinda always happen this way.
Lets hope that I meet nice people who would be nice to me in there.
LOL.

After these 3 trips, I am convinced that:
My motion sickness is cured, thanks to 9 flights (Yes, NINE, including budget) and long car journeys by PC's dad.
I will miss life in Singapore if I am away for too long. It kind of went like this:
Thailand --> Who cares about Singapore.
Indonesia --> Ok, maybe i kinda miss Singapore.
Philippines --> OMG, I wanna go back ASAP.
Other than that, I am not sure if i really understood myself better or not.

GOODBYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home