Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reflection - start

Firstly, I must thank Kartik for providing such a detailed version of his outing with Gerald without me. After reading that long entry of how super exhilarating it was, and how I have missed this sweet lovely outing, I figured I should at least thank Kartik.

Next, I want to thank Poh Choon for totally humiliating me with all those photos. With the power of the World Wide Web, I am sure I need to run to somewhere non-wireless like the Moon to hide my face. I am never going out with you ever again! But as Jun Hong says, I don't have a reputation to begin with.

Also, I should thank Han Wei for abandoning me to watch a movie with a near stranger. I can't believe I watched HSM3 with somebody I don't know. Lol. Just to meet his Terry, so am i worth less than Terry!?! In any case, I suppose I would get to know the near stranger better in Thailand anyway.

A few nice memories to remember:

Watching M2 with Poh Choon and John.
I have an idea: lets go visit John's school sometime soon!
The movie was outrageously funny.
And Poh Choon didn't really take any humilating photo this time.

Going to Suntec and Expo with Zi Xian and Gerald.
My feet were super painful.
But people, please go to the Expo Food Fair, the free samples are nice!
The ones on sale are rather cheap and good too.
MPH warehouse sale was cheap, but the quene was long. =(
Zi Xian says MPH stands for Malaysian Press Holdings.
True?

Having a last dinner with Jun Hong, Celest and Jezabel.
Jun Hong's flying off. Poor Celest.
Jezabel's flying off too. Poor Celest.
Zhen Yang's flying off too. Lucky Celest.
Lol. Pizza Hut was expensive. But seeing Celest flirt with Melvin the waiter was interesting.
But she failed to get his number. =(
I think he's scared now.

Strolling Bishan Park with Felicia.
We played with the swings!
We talked. It was nice. Now to start reflections.
Maybe next post before I fly off.
But I guess there's only these few days left to go.
No more money. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home