Sunday, January 25, 2009

NS

CNY is here once again.
Happy CNY.
It means I am older by another year.
OMG.
Then, I still haven't found the direction I want.

2 years of army has began.
It seems to be super challenging for me to adapt to military life.
I won't die that easily.
But I also don't want to live miserably.
Must try harder.

Life is indeed strange.
Like how Yanzhi and Junhong are in the same platoon.
Like how Felicia and my dad had lunch together. -_-
Like how Yixuan is so nice to me even though I forgot to wish him Happy Birthday when I was tortured in camp.
Like how time really flies.
Like how stuff I cant really say on the internet but you know what i mean.

See you guys in 2/3 weeks time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home