Wow.
Ok. I had a mini-holiday, yet again. It seems like every weekend in the past few weeks was spent relaxing. Left 100 days, I know. See anybody around me also can feel the tension rising, Lol. I wanna know Jr and gang for this week's er holiday? It has certainly been very enjoyable, especially the surprise present at the end. It is like play for your weekends, and work hard during your weekdays, a certain kind of deal that you make with yourself.
In your mind/heart, you will be telling yourself: All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. Or that Sunday was intended to be a rest day. Or that we all need a break from time to time. My favorite is Dis-economies of scale Lol. Play, play, eat, eat, sleep, sleep, I feel damn lazy. But, then this is most likely the last time we are meeting before the A levels end. So yea, must reap all the benefits first. Suffer the scolding later this week if need to. =(
OMG. And that StAJe celebrations was quite unexpected. When Gerald called me, I thought we were going to eat StAJe lunch like what Kartik told me earlier. Didn't know they were planning that, unexpected and pleasantly surprising yea, but made me feel damn stupid for emo-ing on Friday where they "forgot" to wish me or something. >.> Still, thanks for everything lol, but I dunno when I will be able to wear that shirt.
I shall let the Cat of Glory (the present, but whatever that means) be my inspiration. Lol.
In your mind/heart, you will be telling yourself: All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. Or that Sunday was intended to be a rest day. Or that we all need a break from time to time. My favorite is Dis-economies of scale Lol. Play, play, eat, eat, sleep, sleep, I feel damn lazy. But, then this is most likely the last time we are meeting before the A levels end. So yea, must reap all the benefits first. Suffer the scolding later this week if need to. =(
OMG. And that StAJe celebrations was quite unexpected. When Gerald called me, I thought we were going to eat StAJe lunch like what Kartik told me earlier. Didn't know they were planning that, unexpected and pleasantly surprising yea, but made me feel damn stupid for emo-ing on Friday where they "forgot" to wish me or something. >.> Still, thanks for everything lol, but I dunno when I will be able to wear that shirt.
I shall let the Cat of Glory (the present, but whatever that means) be my inspiration. Lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home