My Holidays
A few people here.
A few more there.
A few may stay.
A lot more will not.
Is it my fault.
It's rather obvious. Lol.
What's clear that the few that remained should not be taken for granted.
I feel like making a list.
But I think it would be too depressing.
The whole thing is rather tiring.
It is definitely not suppose to be a drama serial.
At least, i rather be watching than be part (small or large) of it.
They are supposed to be funny and heart-warming anyway.
Like Korean drama serials.
I rather liked Jewel in the Palace.
I wished I got the time to sit down and watch the whole thing from start to end.
Haha.
For now, I shall content myself with Mcflurries at Mac.
A few more there.
A few may stay.
A lot more will not.
Is it my fault.
It's rather obvious. Lol.
What's clear that the few that remained should not be taken for granted.
I feel like making a list.
But I think it would be too depressing.
The whole thing is rather tiring.
It is definitely not suppose to be a drama serial.
At least, i rather be watching than be part (small or large) of it.
They are supposed to be funny and heart-warming anyway.
Like Korean drama serials.
I rather liked Jewel in the Palace.
I wished I got the time to sit down and watch the whole thing from start to end.
Haha.
For now, I shall content myself with Mcflurries at Mac.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home