Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Get this out and brood no more

I remember that time I told you to be honest with you and no need to always think before you say as I might get angry. Well, this time you totally did. I was upset initially, but then i realised (it took quite a while though) that maybe at times I am a bit too extreme. Times may have driven me into these situations, but I am glad now that I am able to reflect and see things clearer now. I am not angry, just ... .

The mid-years was definitely something unexpected. No, it is not about the fact that I went back to Maple or what. This is more about what I want, what I expected, and what I feel. I have been lucky that the school has graciously given me my combination. It is time that I appreciate what I have been granted.

Anyway, to my dear friends out there, 17th July might just be the day of the production for the school to see. Details are not really clear yet, but mostly likely is this day. So please come down if you are free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home