Such a sentimental post sia.
The holidays has been a blast. One of the best i had. Mainly because of friends and family i supposed. But a lot of it has been one-to-one or small outings. I find that I enjoy myself more than way. Large groups scare me, i feel so small and insignificant. Ha.
I suppose certain things are better left to fend for themselves and I don't really have the right to butt it. But still, all these period that you all know each other and how you have come to know each other, isn't it fate? Shouldn't you all value your friendships with each other? You all may have new friends and everything, but that doesn't mean your old friend is of lesser importance now. We all have our flaws, me including, but thats what makes us who we are isn't it?
I mean, if I would appreciate my friends talking to me if there was a problem with our friendship because I do not want to just die off like that. But then, thats also because I have the tendency to avoid my problems. Ha ha. It's not that funny though. A lot of problems, i feel, has been caused because of this and I have always hated this part of my character.
I want to thank a few people for without whom, my life would be meaningless and I mean it.
(this is in no order of merit whatsoever and there is no hidden meaning whatsoever, so do not think too much. you people should know who you are.)
Ben for playing dota with me so many times during the first week even though it was to train your dota skills for the competition but I prefer to think that it was nice playing with me.
Jr, Ben, Yc for hosting the wonderful mahjong and pizza session. i still feel that we should celebrate your birthday though.
Pc for going with me the Teacher's Conference. It has been a lot time since we crapped so much and ate so much and laughed so much. And for the experience of completing the stupid economics essay that we better win something. Lol. I just wished you would be more yourself though.
Yx for letting me stay over at his house a few times, playing tales, putting songs in the memory card, going swimming, going to Wild Wild Wet and went wild, er and other random stuff.
Sai Meng for directing me to RJC because I am quite hopeless at directions and Ben Neo for acknowledging me after 1.5 years. Lol. I was quite happy for that.
Jian Hong and ESY for that wonderful er.. get-together. It was a long time since we last eat, talk and swim. Lol. And Edmund Teo acknowledged me. Ha ha.
Felicia for going shopping together. Even though it was just walking and walking and walking and spending money on food, it was still enjoyable. The food was nice, not that you were not nice. Hehe.
Celest, Yx, Jezabel, Felicia for the dog/mini picnic outing. And Eivan was very nice to lent me his jeans, although I haven return yet.
Yan Zhi, PC, and Hw for that wonderful HCCO concert where all the skills were just wow. Amazing. Astounding. Jaw-dropping. Absolutely Stunning. And we meet a few wonderful classmates who acknowledged me again. Lol. It felt nice.
Gerald, Fiona and Iris for that wonderful mahjong session. I really missed stAJe a lot. Zzz. My first REAL cca, what can i say?
Hw for dragging me out of the house approximately 3 times to study even though I absolutely do not want to. I think I will need to thank you one day though. And the meeting with Louis was nice, even though i stood you up earlier.
Such a sentimental post sia. Of course, i don't have such good memory to write everybody's name down but that doesn't mean that you aren't important. Like Nelson, after 5 years already still acknowledged me, totally made me happy. Ha ha.
It has been a long time since 'o' level English has passed, i missed writing fiction for the fun of it. What do you guys feel about Han Wei the Auntie Killer?
I suppose certain things are better left to fend for themselves and I don't really have the right to butt it. But still, all these period that you all know each other and how you have come to know each other, isn't it fate? Shouldn't you all value your friendships with each other? You all may have new friends and everything, but that doesn't mean your old friend is of lesser importance now. We all have our flaws, me including, but thats what makes us who we are isn't it?
I mean, if I would appreciate my friends talking to me if there was a problem with our friendship because I do not want to just die off like that. But then, thats also because I have the tendency to avoid my problems. Ha ha. It's not that funny though. A lot of problems, i feel, has been caused because of this and I have always hated this part of my character.
I want to thank a few people for without whom, my life would be meaningless and I mean it.
(this is in no order of merit whatsoever and there is no hidden meaning whatsoever, so do not think too much. you people should know who you are.)
Ben for playing dota with me so many times during the first week even though it was to train your dota skills for the competition but I prefer to think that it was nice playing with me.
Jr, Ben, Yc for hosting the wonderful mahjong and pizza session. i still feel that we should celebrate your birthday though.
Pc for going with me the Teacher's Conference. It has been a lot time since we crapped so much and ate so much and laughed so much. And for the experience of completing the stupid economics essay that we better win something. Lol. I just wished you would be more yourself though.
Yx for letting me stay over at his house a few times, playing tales, putting songs in the memory card, going swimming, going to Wild Wild Wet and went wild, er and other random stuff.
Sai Meng for directing me to RJC because I am quite hopeless at directions and Ben Neo for acknowledging me after 1.5 years. Lol. I was quite happy for that.
Jian Hong and ESY for that wonderful er.. get-together. It was a long time since we last eat, talk and swim. Lol. And Edmund Teo acknowledged me. Ha ha.
Felicia for going shopping together. Even though it was just walking and walking and walking and spending money on food, it was still enjoyable. The food was nice, not that you were not nice. Hehe.
Celest, Yx, Jezabel, Felicia for the dog/mini picnic outing. And Eivan was very nice to lent me his jeans, although I haven return yet.
Yan Zhi, PC, and Hw for that wonderful HCCO concert where all the skills were just wow. Amazing. Astounding. Jaw-dropping. Absolutely Stunning. And we meet a few wonderful classmates who acknowledged me again. Lol. It felt nice.
Gerald, Fiona and Iris for that wonderful mahjong session. I really missed stAJe a lot. Zzz. My first REAL cca, what can i say?
Hw for dragging me out of the house approximately 3 times to study even though I absolutely do not want to. I think I will need to thank you one day though. And the meeting with Louis was nice, even though i stood you up earlier.
Such a sentimental post sia. Of course, i don't have such good memory to write everybody's name down but that doesn't mean that you aren't important. Like Nelson, after 5 years already still acknowledged me, totally made me happy. Ha ha.
It has been a long time since 'o' level English has passed, i missed writing fiction for the fun of it. What do you guys feel about Han Wei the Auntie Killer?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home