Monday, May 12, 2008

StAJeworks2

I cut my finger while ransacking my bag for something just now. Didnt realise it until it started to hurt. Now there are little bloodstains all over my poor bag (poor me too). Then i started sucking my blood. o.o I suppose this whole affair is just unfortunate.

Meaning. They say we must search for the meaning. Then we can bring out whatever meaning within us and bring the play to greater heights. Even though my screentime is at most 1 min (out of 30, i am not complaining ), i know that every single minute detail counts. What can go wrong must not go wrong.

And there is only 2 days left to search for that meaning. I was thinking about that, and subsequently didnt realise i cut my finger. (SPOILER, dun read on if u intend to come to the play unspoiled)

I have sort of like a cutting scene and was wondering how to do find the meaning within myself. Maybe that was the sign given to me, when i really cut myself. It hurts though.

Now to find other meanings, if they exist. I think if i don't put in my best now, i will regret not making the best use of my remaining time left with stAJeworks. As much as my finger hurts typing all this, i must say this journey had been rather... epic? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home