After Valentine's Day
Woah... The week is finally over. I nearly died this week. But still, I don’t know how much longer I can last. After all, violence does not solve the problems. We all know that. But then, why do some still resort to it. Must say sorry to those who had to endure me this week though, I know I was quite the Bitch. And of course, thanks to those who gave gifts on Valentine‘s day or tried to “console” me. It won’t work though. It’s just me.
I want back the blissful ignorance I used to have. Ok, I don’t quite know how to explain that. I do know that I want more time, more time to do certain things that I haven’t done in a very long, long time. Like sorting out my thoughts, or talking to a few/or one people/person. Please re-read if you feel confused by that sentence.
My last thought for the day, why does everybody hate Sumo House? Nobody wants to go there to eat, WHY? There is freebie, you know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home