Thursday, January 24, 2008

When You Are Gone

My Perfect Funeral:

I vision that its autumn with yellow-brown leaves. There isn’t a need for a lot of people to be there but I would like just a small group of people whom I am close with to send me off. The leaves must be falling off from trees i.e. naturally dropping and not thrown by people. I would prefer a burial because people can come to the graveyard to see my tombstone next time.

Why you look at me with the weird look. Do i look that weird to you today. I prefer the times when we were still on talking terms though. =(

this is stupid. we didn't come to AJ for this. why do we have to suffer though this. must we put ourselves through all this pain and suffering for 2 whole years? i just wished i had made a better choice 11 months ago.

IHDC changed date. 29th Feb. A Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home