watever
What a week.
The stage production has taken so much of my time. No time to relax, no time for friends, no time for studies, basically no time for anything.
The more I venture into the unknown, the more I feel less of myself. AJC’s life is nothing like Cat High. I am scared. Scared of losing new and old friends. Scared of losing everything. But then, there was nothing to begin with. I am beginning to feel that I shouldn’t have come back to AJC.
Need to do some self-reflection. Seriously.
But it was nice of 34/07(well at least some of them) to come down. I hoped they enjoyed themselves. They bought flowers too. -_-
The stage production has taken so much of my time. No time to relax, no time for friends, no time for studies, basically no time for anything.
The more I venture into the unknown, the more I feel less of myself. AJC’s life is nothing like Cat High. I am scared. Scared of losing new and old friends. Scared of losing everything. But then, there was nothing to begin with. I am beginning to feel that I shouldn’t have come back to AJC.
Need to do some self-reflection. Seriously.
But it was nice of 34/07(well at least some of them) to come down. I hoped they enjoyed themselves. They bought flowers too. -_-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home