Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Walls

The first post of 2012. 
I think, over the years, I have built up walls that are too high.
Walls that are so good at keep people out, and nobody gets in.

I spent so many hours doing nothing
Just wanting the day to come to an end
Just hoping for everything to disappear
But of course, lying on the bed for hours
Sleep never comes, troubles never go away
I don't know what can make me feel better
Morning comes, and I tell myself
It is time to get up

I know that the world is not sugary out there. I should know that it already starts with friends. I don't have bad friends. But the way we interact sometimes leaves me thinking. Over the years, friendships have been built and destroyed. Not say destroyed, but rather reformed into something else, different from before. Mahjong friends, hanging out to have fun friends, uni friends, friends who are there because they care friends and what not. I think the main issue here is not friends actually haha. Although the topic have been bothering me for quite some time. So let's start again. I don't know what you want. But it's definitely different from what I want. But why should I give in to you? I already felt quite miserable these few days. I think it's just me making myself feel this way. But I can't help it. It is most definitely stupid. Then again, I have learnt from this as well. No more of this from me. I shouldn't have to try so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home