Angry as Angry Birds
Why am I so angry?
To be a more peaceful person, more in control of my feelings and not losing it, that has been a goal sometime ago.
But to tune out my feelings, my emotions, than what am I living for? To be a dull and unfeeling person doesn't seem to be how I wish to express myself.
Same thing I ask myself when I am sad.
Perhaps it is better to feel such emotions, to experience the highs and lows, so that you can differentiate, and perhaps treasure the positive experiences and revel in them while they last.
Okay. I calmed down somewhat while typing this.
But I also came to the conclusion perhaps I know why I am angry, I am just unwilling to accept it.
And here I thought my teenage angst years were supposed to be over.
University education better provide me with the answers I am seeking. :/
To be a more peaceful person, more in control of my feelings and not losing it, that has been a goal sometime ago.
But to tune out my feelings, my emotions, than what am I living for? To be a dull and unfeeling person doesn't seem to be how I wish to express myself.
Same thing I ask myself when I am sad.
Perhaps it is better to feel such emotions, to experience the highs and lows, so that you can differentiate, and perhaps treasure the positive experiences and revel in them while they last.
Okay. I calmed down somewhat while typing this.
But I also came to the conclusion perhaps I know why I am angry, I am just unwilling to accept it.
And here I thought my teenage angst years were supposed to be over.
University education better provide me with the answers I am seeking. :/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home