Spicy
Hello Spicy, just write to thank you guys for being so awesomely Special. Even though what I wrote on the cards was Short, Sweet and Simple, and i didn't write for the arts camp people/Seniors, I want to Say Something here.
Thank you for Supporting and Sharing with Spicy all the way during o week, even though most of you were Short, Shameless, Slutty, Sadistic and Scary, but without you Sexy people being Super high, Supremely enthu, filled with So much Soul, being Somewhat Skinny, and Secretly likes the ita ita yamatae cheer, our og will not be as fun and amazing.
Of course, the more important point is that when are we meeting up? I want mahjong and bridge and anything actually, K-box also can. :D I also love Sushi and Sashimi. Ha ha.
S in my heart. -.-
Take care ya? And See you around in School.
posted by Tzy at
Sunday, August 07, 2011

1 Comments:
LOL WELL HIDDEN!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home