Once in a lifetime experience
I was teaching my mum about buying a new phone through the Starhub website.
Apparently, she can re-contract now and get a new phone now. But she does'nt know anything about it; I can't complain though, I would be the same if I wasn't working at Starhub.
A few things to say:
1) The Starhub website sucks, it is totally not user friendly and even I, who work at Starhub have trouble using it.
2) I spent a few hours from convincing to explaining to persuading to more explaining the whole process o.o
(Somebody will call her back regarding her online purchase, I wrote a script for her on what to ask and what to say. Imagine my mum taking out the piece of paper and start reading from it when the person call her)
3) And I wasn't even trying to get her to exploit the system. Which by the way, I hate people who does that. Is there a need to be so cheapskate? As in, really go to the extreme just to get what you want...
4) But still, we must learn more about everything. Know it in details and depth. To know what you need to do etc but there is just too many things in this whole wide world. Sigh. Madness. Why so complicated? Just go live in a remote village in Africa :)
Apparently, she can re-contract now and get a new phone now. But she does'nt know anything about it; I can't complain though, I would be the same if I wasn't working at Starhub.
A few things to say:
1) The Starhub website sucks, it is totally not user friendly and even I, who work at Starhub have trouble using it.
2) I spent a few hours from convincing to explaining to persuading to more explaining the whole process o.o
(Somebody will call her back regarding her online purchase, I wrote a script for her on what to ask and what to say. Imagine my mum taking out the piece of paper and start reading from it when the person call her)
3) And I wasn't even trying to get her to exploit the system. Which by the way, I hate people who does that. Is there a need to be so cheapskate? As in, really go to the extreme just to get what you want...
4) But still, we must learn more about everything. Know it in details and depth. To know what you need to do etc but there is just too many things in this whole wide world. Sigh. Madness. Why so complicated? Just go live in a remote village in Africa :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home