Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy days are here again

On some days, I feel like telling you that I am probably going to disturb the stability of this home but I cant.
On some days, I feel like telling you that you matter, and it is just that I have a bad memory, too little time, or other excuses, but I never did.
On some days, I feel like telling you guys that I love our outings and the time we spent together, but I guessed you probably know.
On some days, I feel like telling you that you make me so confused but I never will.
On some days, I feel like telling you to stop doing all these nonsense, because it will only serves to drive us further apart, but I don't have the courage.
On other days, I would ask you to stop thinking so much, just live and be happy.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Scarlite said...

On some days I wanna stop my diet.

March 16, 2011 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home