April's blues
It's one of those weeks where I just feel miserable. Utterly miserable, and isolated from the rest of the world. Words are just words but why do they hurt so much sometimes. I can't run away, I have to stay and face them. Maybe the whole thing will turn out not as big as I make it out to be after a while. Think happy thoughts lol.
They say if you go through ns, you are supposedly more mature. I don't think so in my case though. Did something go wrong? Haha.
Work's getting busier. No time to slack already. I realized I don't really like the cooped p cubicles office like environment in a call centre. Don't get me wrong, talking to nice customers is a joy, but we aren't really to go talk to other people unless it's break time or important. It feels so impersonal sometimes.
I want to start making a birthday list soon lol. Yes, it's my birthday and I am the most important person for the occasion and you all will bow down to me -.-
They say if you go through ns, you are supposedly more mature. I don't think so in my case though. Did something go wrong? Haha.
Work's getting busier. No time to slack already. I realized I don't really like the cooped p cubicles office like environment in a call centre. Don't get me wrong, talking to nice customers is a joy, but we aren't really to go talk to other people unless it's break time or important. It feels so impersonal sometimes.
I want to start making a birthday list soon lol. Yes, it's my birthday and I am the most important person for the occasion and you all will bow down to me -.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home