At work
I am working now, and I am bored to death.
I not quite sure what to write on from here. This post shall just consist of random ramblings from the back of mind. I am working for now, but I still feel so lost. Lost about my future, lost about who I want to be. I realized after so many years, its really rare to find people who cares about you. Some people do come and go, and others either fill you up with regret or sadness or anger or some weird combination or you just feel nothing. I try and I try but I still cannot figure out the way. Life is meant to be hard so that you can think and go through your aversity and emerged stronger or you can just sail along nothing doing much but nothing much happens as well, unless some other factors come into play I suppose. I feel lazy sometimes. I try to do what I can sometimes.
I not quite sure what to write on from here. This post shall just consist of random ramblings from the back of mind. I am working for now, but I still feel so lost. Lost about my future, lost about who I want to be. I realized after so many years, its really rare to find people who cares about you. Some people do come and go, and others either fill you up with regret or sadness or anger or some weird combination or you just feel nothing. I try and I try but I still cannot figure out the way. Life is meant to be hard so that you can think and go through your aversity and emerged stronger or you can just sail along nothing doing much but nothing much happens as well, unless some other factors come into play I suppose. I feel lazy sometimes. I try to do what I can sometimes.

2 Comments:
you suck.
walau..I always have been here lor...some people just dao me like nobodies business huh...still dare say...:(:(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home