Before Arti
The block leave has saddled me with huge financial debts that might spiral out of control.
I really need to learn on how to cut down cost.
Then save up for a PS3?
Must take up 3 jobs to afford Uni next time le. =(
Going into new camp on Monday, for 13 weeks this time.
At least its near, but you never know about the other down/up sides.
I hope we don't have to do any 100km route marches or anything like that.
13 more weeks to a pay rise. -_-
I really need to learn on how to cut down cost.
Then save up for a PS3?
Must take up 3 jobs to afford Uni next time le. =(
Going into new camp on Monday, for 13 weeks this time.
At least its near, but you never know about the other down/up sides.
I hope we don't have to do any 100km route marches or anything like that.
13 more weeks to a pay rise. -_-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home