After BSLC
Well, I got sent to artillery. The good thing is that the camp is a lot nearer this time. And now, we are happily enjoying our block leave. And then, the whole cycle begins again.
Went for the play. Lanteens never go out had a lot of elements that reminded me of SYF sia. Overall, it was nice, being reminded of stage all over again.
I wonder if this is really the last time i would be seeing those guys ever again.
Now off to enjoy my one week break le. Have fun!
Went for the play. Lanteens never go out had a lot of elements that reminded me of SYF sia. Overall, it was nice, being reminded of stage all over again.
I wonder if this is really the last time i would be seeing those guys ever again.
Now off to enjoy my one week break le. Have fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home