Sunday, April 12, 2009

A little time to think

Haha. I am like going for 3 field camps straight in a row. Its going to be like:

Book in, field camp, book out, book in, field camp, book out, book in, field camp, book out and so on.

And then people are going to tekong. It's going to be fun lor. I wonder if i would be posted back to tekong as a sergeant. Or down pest now, become store man, driver, etc etc. Oh wait, one of those field camps is going to be held in tekong. >.>

And then i must pray that i don't misfire. Grave consequences.
*SOL --> suspension of leave which means on official record and also cant go home for certain amt of days
NS is like full of booby traps to confine you. Like how you have to get 50% and above to not retake the test on a Saturday. (I have a sinking feeling that i may have failed my basic navigation test. So much for being a geography student.) (And the safety test needs 90%.) And get silver for IPPT, if not stay back for remidial training. Or if you take MC and miss important training, stay back on saturday to make up for it. Soon, failing SOC will need remidial training as well.

Oh yea, and if you do stupid stuff like losing this or that, you get confined too. My life very sad sia. =(

Went out with YiXuan on Saturday and we ate a lot. Which is good, considering I wouldn't be eating the field rations (which is cold and slimy) much. Was eating fish head curry, partly because Delifrance was selling their bagetts at $1 instead of $2.40 which happens to be YX's favourite, so please buy him 100 of those things for his birthday.

Anyway, the main point of the story here is that I think I am quite pampererd and thus much unable to take care of myself when the time comes. Which is why when the others tease YX about being ___, I tend not to join in. >.> Every time when eating fish head curry, my parents would deliver the portions straight to our plates. I suppose next time my sisters would have their boyfriends doing it for them. Then what am i suppose to do? lol

So, i must learn how to do certain things myself. It is not just eating the fish. I shall confessed that i only recently tried to learn how to use the washing machine after 19 years, or fold my own clothes. I don't want to continue on the list. It is quite embarrassing. So my dear friends, please try to teach me stuff? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home