Something Special
Counting with my fingers, I realized how much I have forgotten for my maths
Having to call people for help with doing simple maths is indeed very alarming
Economics, I need to really start praying and hope for some magic
Weird way of writing, I know.
Zebras are black and white
Horses are usually brown
Elephants have trunks
Nightingales can sing
Gorillas are big
Have I gone mad? I don't think so.
Anyway, I think this is the start of something special.
Not only will I do what I can, I will be the very best, that no one ever was (cue Pokemon song).
:)
Having to call people for help with doing simple maths is indeed very alarming
Economics, I need to really start praying and hope for some magic
Weird way of writing, I know.
Zebras are black and white
Horses are usually brown
Elephants have trunks
Nightingales can sing
Gorillas are big
Have I gone mad? I don't think so.
Anyway, I think this is the start of something special.
Not only will I do what I can, I will be the very best, that no one ever was (cue Pokemon song).
:)

1 Comments:
I actually know the whole pokemon song...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home