Meeting an old friend
Sushi Tei meal number 1: 20% wins hands down
That was the happy part
And the talk afterwards opened a can of worms
Don't know why army was brought up and all the memories of the dark 2 years washed over me
I thought I buried everything but I guessed buried memories also can come back like zombies -.-
One day, I have to get to over it.
I have to face it.
Until then, I will keep on moving.
Random Note: A can of worms: A complex, troublesome situation
That was the happy part
And the talk afterwards opened a can of worms
Don't know why army was brought up and all the memories of the dark 2 years washed over me
I thought I buried everything but I guessed buried memories also can come back like zombies -.-
One day, I have to get to over it.
I have to face it.
Until then, I will keep on moving.
Random Note: A can of worms: A complex, troublesome situation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home