I don't know what I am typing already.
God, that marked the end of the two years of my life in NS.
Getting that pink IC at the airport felt weird. Not that I didn't want it. Or not that I wanted to stay on either.
It just felt different. You would have thought that civilian life was the one thing to die for after everything, haha.
It is. The freedom, the freedom, and everything that had to come with a price in army that is now free. But the picture that I have returned to isn't as rosy as I would like. Do the problems seem to grow in complexity or is it because we grow and we change, but we also bring along the nasty bits of us along? Deep down inside, we are still the same, carrying the same insecurities and fears.
Of course, that might just be utterly nonsensical thinking. Life is full of hope. One door closes, another opens. It is. Life is full of opportunities if you choose to live it. There's so many things to be done that one doesn't know where and when to start.
I don't know what I am typing already.
No point typing other nonsense.
Omg. I am going crazy.
Getting that pink IC at the airport felt weird. Not that I didn't want it. Or not that I wanted to stay on either.
It just felt different. You would have thought that civilian life was the one thing to die for after everything, haha.
It is. The freedom, the freedom, and everything that had to come with a price in army that is now free. But the picture that I have returned to isn't as rosy as I would like. Do the problems seem to grow in complexity or is it because we grow and we change, but we also bring along the nasty bits of us along? Deep down inside, we are still the same, carrying the same insecurities and fears.
Of course, that might just be utterly nonsensical thinking. Life is full of hope. One door closes, another opens. It is. Life is full of opportunities if you choose to live it. There's so many things to be done that one doesn't know where and when to start.
I don't know what I am typing already.
No point typing other nonsense.
Omg. I am going crazy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home