Pieces.
A lot of uncertainty is happening.
Which i guess all this has it roots in my ability to detach everything from reality.
All the bad things that i don't like, i can just pretend that they don't exist, or in a lesser intensity etc.
Something like a delete button, or erase history function.
They say life has its way of pushing you, to make you learn lessons even if you cant see it.
If you don't learn it the first time, it will just keep coming back in various forms.
But those buttons are faulty.
If I can forget completely, then...
Since I cant, then i would need something else.
Which i guess all this has it roots in my ability to detach everything from reality.
All the bad things that i don't like, i can just pretend that they don't exist, or in a lesser intensity etc.
Something like a delete button, or erase history function.
They say life has its way of pushing you, to make you learn lessons even if you cant see it.
If you don't learn it the first time, it will just keep coming back in various forms.
But those buttons are faulty.
If I can forget completely, then...
Since I cant, then i would need something else.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home