Friday, October 15, 2010

The only exception

As I fly off tomorrow, i will be in Australia for 3 weeks. Its a long period of time.

First up, Mr. Ng Poh Choon. This is definitely not the first time we quarrelled, nor will it be the last I think. Yes, I admit that I have a hand in how the events played out. Still, there are some things I would like to point out to you. And I would like to be honest, and you as well. Finish this, and lets move on. And happy days are here again.

I am OK with you disagree with some of my views or choices. We all have different opinions anyway. I would rather you voice them out straight away though. I might need some time to be used to the way you voice out what you think. But i don't mind. What I cannot stand is how you always want to bear everything to yourself. If you can do that, and don't say anything at all, you are causing yourself to suffer. Which is bad. But that's not what I want to say here. Afterwards, you will have some sarcastic comments about how you would have done so and so better, or your choice was better etc. If you don't like it, say so in the first place. Don't do already, then come and comment. I seriously do not like it. I don't need to give up everything and be a martyr. I don't need a saint, I need a friend. Friends don't let friends do stupid stuff. Nor do they give sarcastic remarks over and over again. You got something, just say it. I will listen.

My part. I was wrong and too rash for just walking off like that. I should have stayed at least. Or find a chance during the two days to talk about it. And not let it linger. Also, when I get angry, I really get angry and show attitude. Thus the words you used really set me off, and nothing else mattered anymore then. Sorry for causing a wonderful holiday to sour like that. It really gave a weird atmosphere and ruined the rest of the holiday. If there was a chance, I would wish to talk things out. Before, during, after.

Jezabel said to me that people argue, and then they reconcile, whereby if settled properly, people will grow closer. Although I have yet to argue with Jezabel (lol), I hope this applies to me and you as well. Not that I enjoy fighting with you, but if it can help resolves our issues, then there's still some hope. There, i said my piece.

As I fly off on the plane tomorrow, I will miss you guys. Everyone of you all. Lol.
So please take care people, and see you when I am back. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home