I need HELP with tag board
I cant make the tag board appear there in that blank space next door -->
Help?
Sianz
Ok.I need to shop for CNY clothing. (specs, bag, shoes and whatever else nonsense)
Also need help with that.
Haha..
Another call for help would be:
Han wei, can help me download Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance
=)
better yet, just show me how to do it o.0
I want to go overseas.
You can help me with that too
Who wanna plan?
Lol
I feel not right.
Mid life crisis?
Help. o.0
Hahaha.
Help?
Sianz
Ok.I need to shop for CNY clothing. (specs, bag, shoes and whatever else nonsense)
Also need help with that.
Haha..
Another call for help would be:
Han wei, can help me download Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance
=)
better yet, just show me how to do it o.0
I want to go overseas.
You can help me with that too
Who wanna plan?
Lol
I feel not right.
Mid life crisis?
Help. o.0
Hahaha.

2 Comments:
Dumb leh you
REMEMBER???? LONDON?????
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home