Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Post, new start?

1) Very sway, first Guard Commander duty and some RSM from dunno wat brigade come and check the guard room le. Totally died on that day.

2) This stupid APSC is very stupid. Why do i need to learn about the role of a Armour Infantry Platoon Sergeant? Yes, I know their life very sad outfield. But to be struck in Gedong, my life saddest for now lor. (WHY CANT I HAVE NIGHTS OUT?)

3) Then why do i have to be cohesion/games OIC, is like i am so anti-social and unfriendly and i have to organize some cohesion? And play sports? Hahaha.. (and twice somemore, and they like to complain about paying $ and refusing to pay me) (and i owe a Master Warrant Officer $100 because of this -_-)

3) Then, the rest of them clearing leave and off or else slacking in camp, while i on course. >.>

4) And the old batch all ORD when i am away. Why like that? Cannot see them ORD. =(

5) And when I return back to camp next monday, I have to do Guard Com. duty again. o.O

6) And then have to return to Tekong to train to get ready for the BMT mono intake. OMG. Infantry days all over again. And i cannot imagine me taking mono intake. >.>

7) I think the pay rise and promotion is not enough to justify all this shit. haha.

*I sound totally childish sia. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home