Just some random thoughts at 8.30pm
I was just thinking today of how much more concerned I was about things that are not supposed to be important according to my principles.
I was thinking we were all about enjoying the quality of life as human beings. Hence, we should be more concerned with our character because that will affect how we live our lives out and not the “outer layer” e.g. the many records.
I mean has the quantity of these things overtaken over the quality of our life?
I was thinking we were all about enjoying the quality of life as human beings. Hence, we should be more concerned with our character because that will affect how we live our lives out and not the “outer layer” e.g. the many records.
I mean has the quantity of these things overtaken over the quality of our life?
Will there ever be a compromise, or do we have to sacrifice?
Even so, we lose out in both situations.
What kind of satisfaction will I get from doing well in exams? Doing things that u feel are meaningful and you yourself feel that life is worth living because of these things. Is it the better way or am I just deceiving myself?
I mean what I do live on for anyway. What do you want in life? To everybody the answer is so different
However, does what u want= what makes u feel happy and valued and is meaningful?
Please share what you feel on the tag board.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home