The March Holiday
Sigh. The holidays has ended. So sad. Come to think of it, i have not done anything meaningful YET. Oh dear.
The bridging notes have not been viewed. I have not done any tutorials at all. Except maybe this Blog thingy. Haha. =)
Thus, there is a need for a new resolution: Lesser Mahjong Sessions. If not, I shall look forward to failing my midyear tests. I should be ashamed of myself, playing mahjong every other day this week. Somebody please slap me and wake me up.
Well before i rant on, I would like to thank the following people: Poh Choon and Yi Xuan. Without their help and advice, this blog would not have been possible. They do deserve a pat on the back. -_-
I guess now is the time to get organised and plan how to save my own skin before the tutorials start. The list goes like:
The bridging notes have not been viewed. I have not done any tutorials at all. Except maybe this Blog thingy. Haha. =)
Thus, there is a need for a new resolution: Lesser Mahjong Sessions. If not, I shall look forward to failing my midyear tests. I should be ashamed of myself, playing mahjong every other day this week. Somebody please slap me and wake me up.
Well before i rant on, I would like to thank the following people: Poh Choon and Yi Xuan. Without their help and advice, this blog would not have been possible. They do deserve a pat on the back. -_-
I guess now is the time to get organised and plan how to save my own skin before the tutorials start. The list goes like:
- Geography bridging notes
- History bridging notes
- Geography I&E homework
- Mathematics tutorials
- File Maths and Econs?
The future looks BLEAK to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home