Monday, February 11, 2013

Stressed.

So yea, been stressed this past week. It's been a while things have been like that actually. Looks like last semester was really spoiling me. But since I did want to learn, I guess there's some price in going through the learning curve. But I really don't want to look at my prof's face if/when she tells me that my work is lousy/substandard/not up to expectations/etc etc. Oh my god, I should know better than to define myself through academics. But still, I feel damn lousy this past week. This should be the first Chinese New Year, where I have to study, think, and feel lousy. Ha ha ha.

I guess I need to calm down and adjust my lifestyle. I did my best. And I shouldn't forsake everything else either. On the other hand, I am learning more about Singapore in this module than I ever did in any other module. -.-

Go Zy go~
Go Zy go~
Go Zy go~

2 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla! said...

Go zy go! :D

February 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go hk go! :D

February 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home