Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hiatus

So after a hiatus, I shall attempt to write again. What a year it has been. Well, they weren't lying when they said getting into university would means lots of changes in your life. Things, people, issues, drama will bite you from time to time when you step out into the world. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try. There are many ways for one to adapt. I wouldn't say I have found my "proper" way, but for the start of being a Year 2, I am going to continue trying. And life will get me down, but as long as I remember what I have, I will get back up. And of course, this is not an emo post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joab said...

This is an emo post.

June 11, 2012 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home