For Good
You are supposed to play this song like I am now, while you are reading this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJaZO2nfGg
(For Good, Wicked)
Well, I was trying to delete the un-glam photos that I have on Facebook. Which is way too many by the way, and I gave up halfway. I realized the past year have been dominated by school, orientation camps, sociology society and what not. I totally missed my friends from elsewhere, like a lot. Recently, I have met up with a few. But there are some which I haven't met in like a million years. And looking through all these past photos just make me a bit sentimental.
I just want to say, I missed you guys. Ha Ha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJaZO2nfGg
(For Good, Wicked)
Well, I was trying to delete the un-glam photos that I have on Facebook. Which is way too many by the way, and I gave up halfway. I realized the past year have been dominated by school, orientation camps, sociology society and what not. I totally missed my friends from elsewhere, like a lot. Recently, I have met up with a few. But there are some which I haven't met in like a million years. And looking through all these past photos just make me a bit sentimental.
I just want to say, I missed you guys. Ha Ha.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home