No more pls
Okay. It has been quite a week. I remember going out with Gerald and Kartik to buy something for Stage Farewell and end paying like one huge bomb. But okay la, it wasn't that traumatic an experience, only that i wonder when we will do something like this again. Still, i dunno what the two want to do with the clothes now. The farewell was well, a god-send in this whole miserable week? The J1s pulled off quite a good show, really must applaud their efforts. ( Can anyone send me the photos? >.>)
Okay. So I am late like for the first time in two years. Or that i pon this lecture or that tutorial and got into trouble. Or that I have ran away again. Or running away. Always, when i look back, i am full of regrets. But yet, i don't understand what is going on. If nothing change, i fear i may just run away again. Like so many other times. We need to talk.
Okay. So I am late like for the first time in two years. Or that i pon this lecture or that tutorial and got into trouble. Or that I have ran away again. Or running away. Always, when i look back, i am full of regrets. But yet, i don't understand what is going on. If nothing change, i fear i may just run away again. Like so many other times. We need to talk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home