Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Exams

So almost everyone is off busy with whatever that they do in their own life, be it, starting their new jobs (everyone that just graduated), actually, I think mostly just that. Unless I think of studying madly with burning passion (not really) or going wild over their CCA (not really) or on exchange/holidays (also not really). So yea, I should be studying real hard now, so that I can get a good job in the future, no?

But is this all there is? I didn't plan anything for this upcoming long break. That's because I wanted to take a step back before embarking on a long exchange. Or I am lazy, you could say that. But it has been a while since I stood back and reflected upon everything. Last winter went to Wuhan, and doing internship over the summer. I didn't really had much time to ponder, read, or do anything otherwise.

I do not regret not doing anything this break. I mean, I am going to do a lot of things, just not official things. Ha ha. Let's hope things goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home