Saturday, March 9, 2013

I survived mid terms week.

With the help of a certain DSPX. To quote some quote from some where, this may just be the start of something beautiful.

Beyond that, here's some shout outs to some people:

Jia You Bao Sai, for your multiple assignments due soon. They can never let us enjoy our recess week, can they? Of course, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. So let's hope we will all grow stronger and continue to develop our work-life balance for better adjustments in the future. Ha ha.

Ai Yo Xuan Jie, why so stressed/upset? Although I don't really know what is going right now, but it seems that there are quite a lot. I know deep down inside you there is still a person whom I know will be able ride this out and figure out his life despite all these troubles happening right now. Don't give up.

Members of MCQ, haha. We are all so secretive about our love life, and actually maybe all aspects of our life as well. To the one who was so courageous to deal with the past relationship, I am so glad that the dark shadow that used to cast upon you is almost/already gone. To the one who is maybe going through now, hang in there. There are people who are actually concerned about you. -.- To the one who is actually very concerned about the previous one, take a breather and don't always think of others all the time ya. Ha ha. To the one who can actually mentioned me now without using hostile words, I am actually noticing and quite thankful. Even if I never say anything. To the one who is stressed with work, just keep on trying and learning!  It is always a steep learning curve, and darkest before the dawn. And to the rest who may be blissfully attached haha, continue to love and have fun.

To Ml and Serene, please either get together or stop flirting in front of me lol (just kidding).

Of course, there are also people here whom I have not mentioned. Sms/Whats app me if you really want something HA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home